Service Level Agreement
TextGears provides its services according to the SLA. The full and updated version of the SLA can be downloaded here https://api.textgears.com/docs/sla.pdf.
If you don't really plan to read 12 pages of text, you can find the main provisions below.
- We guarantee 99.9% of the API uptime or even higher
- If in the current month the uptime is less than 99.9%, then 90% of the billing rate is returned to your balance in the system
- No refund will be made if the downtime was caused by a force majeure event or scheduled maintenance work by your or our Internet service provider
- Email support is included in the price
- The critical problem resolution time shall be 1-2 hours around the clock
- We take organizational, physical and technical precautions to ensure the security of your data
- Your password is stored in hashed form and is unknown to us
- Your data is not shared with third parties. We can make an exception to transfer any of your data to law enforcement agencies if there is an official and correctly compiled request in the country where the servers are located (USA, Singapore, Estonia)
- You can enable or disable automatic renewal of the selected billing rate at any time
- To request complete deletion of your data, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete them
- The billing rate price cannot be increased by more than 20% within one year
Here's a link to download the full version of the SLA.
Do you have questions? Ask them here and now!